Want to discuss a project? Have a question?
Please, contact me.
Born in Volgograd, Russia in 1976, Tesker became an avid hobby photographer the moment he picked up his parents’ rangefinder camera and joined his Grade 6 photo club at school. Many years later and already with Ph.D. in his backpack, Tesker never abandoned his passion for photography. After emigrating to Canada, with hopes of rebooting his photographic hobby into a new career, he got a job at McMaster Manufacturing Research Institute (MMRI), eventually establishing his own laser engineering startup company. Following six more years of venturing with his new-born business, Tesker finally arrived at where he wanted to be – creating still images with light, camera and most times with action.
EXHIBITIONS, AWARDS and PUBLICATIONS
- Mixed exhibition Art at the workplace – McMaster Innovation Park, Hamilton, 2017
- Solo exhibition “ One Euro Italy ” – J.D. Carrier Gallery of Columbus Centre at CONTACT Photography Festival, Toronto, May 2018
- Case a un euro, come fare a comprare un’abitazione nei i borghi abbandonati – Corriere della Sera, Milano, April 2019 (https://www.corriere.it/economia/casa/cards/case-un-euro-iniziativa-ripopolare-borghi-abbandonati-italia-ecco-come-funziona/origine-progetto_principale.shtml)
- Honourable Mention in Street One Shot category – International Photography Awards 2019, Los Angeles, CA, USA (http://www.photoawards.com/winner/zoom.php?eid=8-166413-19)
- Case a un Euro, Fenomeno e opportunità in 18 domande e risposte – Millionaire, Milano, June 2019
- Selected Work in Streets, People, Creative categories – URBAN 2019 Photo Awards & Exhibition, Trieste, Italy (https://urbanphotoawards.com/urban-2019-fringe-trieste-airport)
Need Motorsport & Motoring Photography? I’m ready to rock’n’roll!
Have a look at my portfolio on www.luvcurvzphoto.com